Expired or lost Invitations
- A Consumer has no electronic means of requesting a lost Invitation.
- All Invitations have an expiry date.
- The validity of the Invitation is 48 hours.
- Invitations accepted after the expiry date are invalid.
- A Consumer cannot register with an expired token after the expiry date.
- The only way to get a refreshed Invitation is if the Organisation elects to resend the Invitation. Refer to Portfolio Invite Dashboard.
- Should a Consumer need a refreshed Invitation, the Consumer must contact the Organisation that sent out the Invitation.
For refresh invitations, the Consumer should not contact WeBill.
Where the Invitation is sent to a device that is not the mobile device on which the Consumer will be downloading the Consumer App, the Consumer will have to copy the Invitation Code to log in or register.
It is preferable to accept all Invitations off the same mobile device to which the Invitation was sent. This uses deep linking and the need to copy the Invitation Code from one device to another is eliminated.
Refer to the Process of deep linking.