- A User's Parent Organisation is the Organisation where the User was registered and verified
- A User can be granted access to other Organisations by linking under two circumstances:
- Linked Managed Organisation.
- Linked Subsidiary Organisation.
- When a User logs in, that User must always work in the context of an Organisation. This is the Contextual Organisation.
- On login, the Contextual Organisation defaults to the Parent Organisation.
- A User who has access to Managed or Subsidiary Organisations can switch Contextual Organisations to other Organisations that User has access to.
- Switching is carried out in the Organisation Switcher.
- On login, the User is directed to the landing page of his Contextual Organisation, which by default is the Parent Organisation.
- On switching Organisations anywhere in the system, the User is redirected to the landing page of the new Contextual Organisation.
- The landing page is the visual representation of the modules to which the User has access within the Contextual Organisation.
- A User can switch modules using the Module Switcher.
- The Module Switcher updates to a list of all modules that the User has access to within the Contextual Organisation.