Time of Use (TOU)
A TOU definition is comprised of three TOU Periods. Each TOU Period has three TOU Items.
The three TOU Periods are:
The three TOU Items are:
Creation of a TOU Definition:
- A TOU Definition must have all three TOU Periods.
- All three TOU Periods must have all Three TOU Items.
- All twenty-four hours of the day need to be allocated amongst all three TOU Items.
- No hour can be allocated to more than one TOU Item.
- A TOU Item might have no hours allocated.
- The TOU Definition is only valid once all twenty-four hours have been allocated within each Period.
Seasonal Time of Use
- Requires two TOU definitions, one for High Season and one for Low Season.